It's your Car - It's your choice!
As the owner of a motor vehicle damaged in an accident, you have the right to choose the Collision Centre where you wish to have your vehicle repaired. This is the Law!
Do I Need More Than One Estimate?
No. Do not waste your time obtaining multiple estimates. Select a repair facility that you feel comfortable with, then notify your agent or insurance company, or ask the shop to make the call on your behalf.
Notify Your Insurance Company
Before authorizing any repairs notify your insurance company or agent, and tell them where the damaged vehicle is being inspected.
Is the Work Guaranteed?
Most collision and repair centers guarantee their collision work to some degree, which may not include the paint job. Ask to see a copy of the shop's guarantee and have any information you do not understand clarified.
Qualified Collision and Refinish Centres
Look for signs that indicate repair technician training, and certification. Membership in professional trade associations, and the Better Business Bureau, indicate the shop is keeping up with the latest repair procedures.
Know Your Shop
Make sure the shop you choose:
- Maintains a reliable, professional reputation.
- Is properly equipped and organized to meet today’s more technical repairing needs.
- Maintains specialized equipment and systems at peak performance.
- Have technicians that are thoroughly trained and certified.
- Shop cleanliness can say a lot about the technicians' attitudes, so can friendliness and atmosphere. If you feel comfortable with the shop and its people, chances are you'll be satisfied with their work.
Inspect the repairs
Before driving away:
- Check the appearance of the repaired area – close up and from a distance.
- Examine the paint for color match, texture and overspray.
- Take a test drive to check mechanical repairs.
- Check that the vehicle is clean.
- If you are not satisfied, mention your concerns immediately.
Image Auto Collision – At Image Auto Collision we will inspect your vehicle, and provide you with a detailed, no charge estimate.
Image Auto Collision – If your vehicle needs to be towed to our Collision Centre, we will arrange for a rental vehicle while the insurance company evaluates the estimate.
Image Auto Collision – There is a lifetime warranty on our workmanship, and the materials used. The insurance company will dictate what parts are installed, but we always encourage the use of OEM parts vs. aftermarket parts.
Image Auto Collision – Our refinish centre is part of PPG North American Certified First program. Customers can find us through PPG Certified First Website. The Certified First Program ties in with our lifetime warranty, and is valid anywhere in North America at a Certified First Collision center.
Image Auto Collision - Our first priority is customer satisfaction. Our last annual customer satisfaction survey rated us 97.97% satisfied with our service. We are here to assist you, the customer, through the stressful and confusing process of collision repair.
Image Auto Collision – Once your vehicle has been repaired and cleaned, we complete a final inspection checklist. When you arrive to pick up your car, we review with you the estimate and the invoice. We explain which parts were repaired, replaced and refinished. Our job is not 100% complete until you are fully satisfied.